feat(gic600ae): introduce support for Fault Management Unit
The FMU is part of the GIC Distributor (GICD) component. It implements
the following functionality in GIC-600AE:
* Provides software the means to enable or disable a Safety Mechanism
within a GIC block.
* Receives error signaling from all Safety Mechanisms within other GIC
* Maintains error records for each GIC block, for software inspection
and provides information on the source of the error.
* Retains error records across functional reset.
* Enables software error recovery testing by providing error injection
capabilities in a Safety Mechanism.
This patch introduces support to enable error detection for all safety
mechanisms provided by the FMU. Platforms are expected to invoke the
initialization function during cold boot.
The support for the FMU is guarded by the GICV3_SUPPORT_GIC600AE_FMU
makefile variable. The default value of this variable is '0'.
Signed-off-by: Varun Wadekar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
5 files changed