Makefile: Add support to optionally encrypt BL31 and BL32
Following build flags have been added to support optional firmware
- FW_ENC_STATUS: Top level firmware's encryption numeric flag, values:
0: Encryption is done with Secret Symmetric Key (SSK) which is
common for a class of devices.
1: Encryption is done with Binding Secret Symmetric Key (BSSK) which
is unique per device.
- ENC_KEY: A 32-byte (256-bit) symmetric key in hex string format. It
could be SSK or BSSK depending on FW_ENC_STATUS flag.
- ENC_NONCE: A 12-byte (96-bit) encryption nonce or Initialization Vector
(IV) in hex string format.
- ENCRYPT_BL31: Binary flag to enable encryption of BL31 firmware.
- ENCRYPT_BL32: Binary flag to enable encryption of Secure BL32 payload.
Similar flags can be added to encrypt other firmwares as well depending
Signed-off-by: Sumit Garg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3 files changed