refactor(gpt): productize and refactor GPT library
This patch updates and refactors the GPT library and fixes bugs.
- Support all combinations of PGS, PPS, and L0GPTSZ parameters.
- PPS and PGS are set at runtime, L0GPTSZ is read from GPCCR_EL3.
- Use compiler definitions to simplify code.
- Renaming functions to better suit intended uses.
- MMU enabled before GPT APIs called.
- Add comments to make function usage more clear in GPT library.
- Added _rme suffix to file names to differentiate better from the
GPT file system code.
- Renamed gpt_defs.h to gpt_rme_private.h to better separate private
and public code.
- Renamed gpt_core.c to gpt_rme.c to better conform to TF-A precedent.
Signed-off-by: John Powell <email@example.com>
16 files changed